Facebook Ads Gladiator
You’ve come across a dream-opportunity crafted for someone who wants to: make the sales of online stores curl upwards, change the lives of clients, be supported by ecommerce experts, and run-away from the corporate workforce that begs for purpose and retirement.
We’re a small Australian marketing agency who helps Shopify stores worldwide get more sales. Digital Darts is Australia’s first agency focused on marketing to get into Shopify’s official Shopify Expert program. We’re also Google Premier Partners (top 3% of all partners) and Meta Partners.
You have the opportunity to work full-time from wherever you want growing ecommerce businesses that make the world better. We’ve been doing this remote thing 5-years before the pandemic shook the world.
My name is Joshua Uebergang and I’m looking for a wise Facebook Ads manager to join our team.
You can’t just be a Facebook Ads manager. I want excellence. You’re a gladiator.
You’ve managed ad accounts with more than $10k spend.
If you have the creative resources, you believe you can turn around almost any campaign.
You’ve got the street smarts since our good ole friends at Apple changed the game.
You’re hunting for headlines to test.
While your friends message each other on social media, you spend more time then you care to admit watching video ads in your feeds then dissecting them. You can’t help but analyze the hook, think about the sales arguments, or admire the UGC.
So… I want to tell you more about me.
I own Digital Darts.
I started Digital Darts when I got sick of seeing Australia’s top digital agencies create awful ad campaigns and fail to care for the client with no basic edits to campaigns. One year into Digital Darts, it became clear that small business owners are lost as to what to focus on and are desperate to partner with someone they trust who knows how to get results.
We get clients profitable growth otherwise there’s no point working together. You can check out client video testimonials and many others on our website. I’m blessed to work with amazing brands and people. One client, Anita from Sandy Feet Australia said , “We looked at other digital type campaigns but none of them gave us a return the way that we have received in the work we’ve done with Digital Darts. So this growth means everything for us. I’m not over stating that we wouldn’t have a small business with out this growth.”
Do you want to be part of it?
Working at Digital Darts:
Our job at Digital Darts is to accelerate the growth of Shopify stores through paid social, search, and email. We do it remotely so this is a remote position. Staff have lived on remote organic farms or enjoyed working at home as new parents. You’re encouraged to embrace the freedom of remote work. What this means for you is you:
- Get to attend family events that matter to you.
- Have passions outside of work.
- Spend time with friends.
- Keep fit and healthy. (Some of our loves are calisthenics, mountain-biking, basketball, and yoga.)
The position is for a senior Facebook Ads Manager. You will work with all that’s involved in Facebook and Instagram Ads, including TikTok ads. Your work is about getting profitable growth for Shopify stores.
No two days are the same.
One day you can be scripting a video ad while another day you’re jumping between attribution software to measure ROI or debugging a pixel issue.
So if you’re done being a lone wolf marketer all too common at other agencies, or maybe you want to move beyond a team that isn’t growing to be part of one made of Kings and Queens of their own domain, then it’s possible we’re a match.
You see, there’s so many junk Facebook ads marketers out there. They talk but have no walk. They lack strategy. They don’t know how to use data for decisions.
The perfect person for this position does things differently.
You are excellent at:
- Setting up and optimising Facebook and Instagram campaigns. You will manage the ad copy, audiences, pixels, and all else for campaign management. You are more than comfortable in the platform having grown multiple businesses in the past. CAPI makes you smile and iOS14.5 unleashes your anger.
- Following standard operating procedures to manage client accounts. (You will eventually shape these procedures.)
- The creative process, particularly video. Brainstorming video hooks, helping clients source UGC, writing captions, showing the problem and solution, and iterating the creative based on data.
- Copywriting to squeeze out relevant clicks from ads to drive hungry buyers.
- Empathetic communication and reporting with clients.
- Collaborating with freelancers and clients to create video ads.
- Testing new features and fully using the platform to maximise client profit. Paid social is your domain you know inside-and-out. Client spend can be thousands per day so you are comfortable with that ownership.
- Self-management to get work done from home, manage multiple accounts, reflect on your performance, and openly communicate with the company director. Transparency and responsibility are critical.
- Minimum 2-years managing 15+ Facebook Ads accounts (ideally in an agency environment.)
- Hunger to master Facebook and Instagram advertising. You study industry experts. If you don’t want to learn every week, you are not the right person.
- Data-driven in decision-making. You know Facebook’s metrics and channel agnostic metrics to drive growth. (You’ve signed up to our course right?)
- Genuine care for clients in maximising their campaigns and providing understandable reports. When clients stay on, you will earn more. You must be invested in each client’s business as if it were your own.
- Self-motivated when working from home, integrity, and responsibility. You are responsible for the performance of campaigns and will do so where you want. If you need a boss to push you, you will fail at this role. It’s vital you are self-driven and enjoy working alone, otherwise you will be miserable.
- Ideally Australian resident.
- A sound understanding of full channel ecommerce marketing and growth.
We offer benefits you’d expect from a top-performing company:
- Development. Learning is the life-force to performance. We allow $2000 per year and 2 conference or education days each year. The funds are used to quench our thirst for knowledge. (Online courses have produced a superior ROI compared to conferences.)
- Anniversary. Each year on your anniversary, you’ll receive a gift. We appreciate having you on our team.
- Health and wellness. Get $500 a year towards the gym or physical wellness activities.
- Equipment. A little monetary bonus for all-things physical in your work environment.
- Time off. We have mandatory time-off before Christmas into the New Year. Exact dates vary each year. Vacation time, sick leave, paid parental leave, and other Australian-standard types of leave are important to your well-being.
- Gathering. Once a year we gather in person to meet and have fun. In 2018 we all did our first Escape Room. We beat it.
- Freedom. Enjoy the freedom to work from home or a hot desk. Work whenever you want, but in the first month you will do Australian business hours. Go to the gym during the day, stay near family, and avoid the morning commute.
- Ownership. You will take ownership of client accounts then be paid accordingly and generously on a tier-system.
- Support. Receive daily support from ecommerce marketing experts. Be supported to grow your skills.
We want you to become a World-class Facebook Ads ecommerce specialist. That means paying accordingly and providing the right environment to thrive.
If this interests you so far and you fit, please take the next step by completing the online application form.
Answer the questions with detail. This is your chance to show me why you’re perfect for this role.
P.S. I want to hear from you today. Opportunities like this don’t come around often. When someone joins the team, they stick around for years.
Once you complete the next step, maybe we discover we’re not a fit. That’s all good.
It’s also possible we fit and you land your dream job. You’ll be glad you applied.
Thank you for your interest in this position.