Facebook Ads Manager
You’ve come across a dream-opportunity crafted for someone who wants to: make the sales of online stores curl upwards, change the lives of small business owners and managers, and run-away from the corporate workforce begging for purpose and retirement.
We’re a small Australian marketing agency who helps Shopify stores worldwide get more sales. Digital Darts is Australia’s first agency focused on marketing to get into Shopify’s official Shopify Expert program. We’re also Google Partners and Facebook Business Partners.
You have the opportunity to work full-time from wherever you want growing ecommerce businesses that make the world better. We’ve been doing this remote thing 5-years before COVID shook the world.
Working at Digital Darts:
Our job at Digital Darts is to accelerate the growth of Shopify stores, mostly through paid advertising. We do it remotely so this is a remote position. Some of our staff have lived on remote organic farms or enjoyed working at home as new parents. You’re encouraged to embrace the freedom of working remotely. What this means for you is you:
- Get to attend family events that matter to you.
- Have passions outside of work.
- Spend time with friends.
- Keep fit and healthy. (Some of our loves are calisthenics, mountain-biking, basketball, and yoga.)
With the growth of our Facebook clients, we’re after expressions of interest for a Facebook Ads Manager position. You will work with all that’s involved in Facebook and Instagram Ads. Your work is about getting the most revenue at the target return on ad spend.
You are excellent at:
- Setting up and optimising all Facebook and Instagram campaign types. You will manage the ad copy, audiences, pixels, and all else for campaign management. You are more than comfortable in the platform having grown multiple businesses in the past. A CBO and DPA is basic to you.
- Following standard operating procedures to manage client accounts. (You will eventually shape these procedures.)
- Copywriting to squeeze out relevant clicks from ads to drive hungry buyers.
- Empathetic communication and reporting with clients.
- Collaborating with freelancers and clients to create video ads.
- Testing new features and fully using the platform to maximise client profit. Facebook Ads is your domain you know inside-and-out. Client spend can be thousands per day so you are comfortable with that ownership.
- Self-management to get work done from home, manage multiple accounts, reflect on your performance, and openly communicate with the company director. Transparency and responsibility are critical.
- Minimum 2-years managing 15+ Facebook Ads accounts (ideally in an agency environment.)
- Hunger to master Facebook and Instagram advertising. You study industry experts. If you don’t want to learn every week, you are not the right person.
- Data-driven in decision-making. You know Facebook’s metrics and are able to spot problems.
- Genuine care for clients in maximising their campaigns and providing understandable reports. When clients stay on, you will earn more. You must be invested in each client’s business as if it were your own.
- Self-motivated when working from home, integrity, and responsibility. You are responsible for the performance of campaigns and will do so where you want. If you need a boss to push you, you will fail at this role. It’s vital you are self-driven and enjoy working alone, otherwise you will be miserable.
- Ideally Australian resident.
- A sound understanding of full channel ecommerce marketing and growth.
We offer benefits you’d expect from a top-performing company:
- Development. Learning is the life-force to performance. We allow $2000 per year and 2 conference or education days each year. The funds are used to quench our thirst for knowledge. (Online courses have produced a superior ROI compared to conferences.)
- Anniversary. Each year on your anniversary, you’ll receive a gift that ramps up over the years. We appreciate having you on our team.
- Health and wellness. Get $500 a year towards the gym or physical wellness activities.
- Equipment. A little monetary bonus for all-things physical in your work environment.
- Time off. We have mandatory time-off before Christmas into the New Year. Exact dates vary each year. Vacation time, sick leave, paid parental leave, and other Australian-standard types of leave are important to your well-being.
- Gathering. Once a year we gather in person to meet and have fun. In 2018 we all did our first Escape Room. We beat it.
- Freedom. Enjoy the freedom to work from home or a hot desk. Work whenever you want, but in the first month you will do Australian business hours. Go to the gym during the day, stay near family, and avoid the morning commute.
- Ownership. You will take ownership of client accounts then be paid accordingly and generously on a tier-system.
- Support. Receive daily support from ecommerce marketing experts. Be supported to grow your skills.
We want you to become a World-class Facebook Ads ecommerce specialist. That means paying accordingly and providing the right environment to thrive. If this interests you so far and you fit, please take the next step by completing the online application form.
Once you complete the form, please allow a few days for a response. Thank you for your interest in this position.