An open article to Shopify store owners wanting more sales…
“How To Get More Free Traffic From Google To Your Shopify Store…”
Shopify SEO Expert Reveals His Previously Hidden Step-By-Step Strategy To Skyrocket Sales From Google Search…
You have a good store, good products, and good customer service.
… but you look at the number of visitors to your store and wonder how you can get more people to visit! You know if more people saw your nice online shop, your sales would skyrocket.
Search-engine optimisation (SEO) is the best way to get more people for free to your Shopify store. It is the process of optimizing stuff on your store and off it to get your store showing in the top places of Google. (I’ll soon explain how exactly to do this so your flat sales line curls up.)
Google in a retail study found 75% of people turn to search engines to learn about products. Search engines are used more in online purchases than any other source like social networks, apps, or deal sites.
This leaves you the question: are you appearing first in Google’s search results for all your best keywords so people buy from you?
If not, you should consider working with a Shopify SEO expert to drive revenue through Google search.
My name is Joshua Uebergang and I am the Head of Strategy at Digital Darts. I developed a special SEO system called STEP to get more visitors and sales through organic search for your Shopify store.
The STEP SEO Strategy to Rapidly Grow Your Shopify Sales
You may have heard SEO is about using keywords in the right places. Keyword research is foundational to a good strategy but is only 5% of ecommerce SEO.
World-class SEO is not about the number of backlinks or keyword count. A good ecommerce SEO strategy uses technical optimisations, content, and relationships. The end result is a load of sales from bloggers and the media who mention your store.
Bloggers and media will link to your store to boost your SEO rankings and drive referral traffic when SEO is done well.
Here’s my step-by-step SEO strategy and approach to get you more revenue from Google organic search:
- A discussion of what you want to achieve with the SEO service. What will make you filled with joy? You understand exactly what to expect.
- Review analytics to see your current website traffic, rankings, and opportunities.
- Research search phrases your potential customers or clients use. Different phrases mean represent different stages of a user’s “think-see-do” buying process. You may rank number one or have keywords you want to rank for, but do they result or assist in sales? I use a variety of modern tools and paid services, a decade of online marketing knowledge, and the good old tactic of human conversation with you to discover your golden keywords.
- Analyse competitors. What will it take to get where you want?
- Define a timeline of goals and results. “What gets measured gets managed,” said management expert Peter Drucker.